Dom. du Galet des Papes Tradition Chateauneuf-du-Pape 2003 | Wine.com

 

We have added the following products to your shopping cart from a previous visit:

    Dom. du Galet des Papes Tradition Chateauneuf-du-Pape 2003
    Rhone Red Blends - Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Rhone, France
    Price: $42.99
    Sold Out
    Set New Arrival Alert

    Wine.com Quick Facts

    Region: Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Rhone, France

    Varietal: Rhone Red Blends

    Item no. 87847

    Winemaker's Notes:

    Owning several parcels spread all over the Châteauneuf landscape, with an average vine age of 50 years old, Châteauneuf Tradition from 80% Grenache, with the remaining 20% split between Syrah, Mourvedre, Cinsault, and Vaccarese.

    Slightly gamey, herbes de Provence and freshly ground white pepper notes mingle with dried cherry and cranberry aromas.

    • Learn More About Rhone Red Blends

    • Learn More About Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Rhone, France

    Need help? Just call 1-800-592-5870

    WineShopper: Daily Deals up to 70% Off

    Visit Full Site | Feedback | StewardShip Settlement

    Copyright © 1999-2015 Wine.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
    Wine.com and logo are trademarks of Wine.com, Inc.