- Design inspired by a traditional Mason Jar, our favorite highball cocktail glass
- Versatile coupling strainer design provides "shake mode" & "take mode" for your cocktails
- Volume with Strainer: 20 fl.oz / 14oz Highball without strainer
- Includes a tricot nylon sleeve for abrasion resistant transportation
- 100% Extra Thick 18/8 kitchen grade stainless steel
- Vacuum Insulation for 24-hr Temperature Control
- Leak proof stainless steel plug cap w/ silicone seal
- Wide mouth opening
- Designed for both hot and cold beverages
High Camp Flasks was born in 2017 out of our shared passion for craft cocktails and the great outdoors. Whether it was a surf trip to Bolinas, or a mountain bike excursion in the Santa Cruz Mountains, we both felt there wasn’t a great way to transport our favorite craft spirits we brought on our adventures.
After countless brainstorms we arrived at the Firelight Flask concept as the perfect adventure companion. Once we felt confident in our design we started High Camp Flasks so that others can also cheers to adventure.- Nic and Whit
What is High Camp Flasks?
High Camp Flasks is the bridge between the craft spirit market and the outdoors. Our products provide a clever solution to transporting and consuming spirits in any outdoor environment. We create a richer outdoor drinking experience that preserves your favorite spirits and keeps glass and plastic out of the outdoors.
What makes High Camp Flasks unique?
Bootleggers designed hip flasks to conceal spirits from the authorities during prohibition. We enjoy this coat-pocket stash like everyone else, but we felt they were inadequate vessels for moments around the campfire. Our hip flasks were too small and bottle swigging felt disrespectful to the distillers who spent 12 years aging their proprietary malts. As our appetites for craft spirits grew, we decided: Just because we’re outdoors, doesn’t mean we have to drink like animals.