Neuhaus Les Irrésistibles Belgian Chocolates
- Caprice is composed of a traditional artisanal nougatine hand-filled with smooth Madagascar vanilla fresh cream and coated with dark chocolate. The elegant combination of flavors and textures is extraordinary. Caprice and Tentation, with their unique shape, were created for the 1958 World Expo in Brussels.
- Tentation is composed of traditional nougatine filled with a freshly ground coffee flavored ganache and coated in milk chocolate. The combination of elegant flavors and original textures is extraordinary.
- Désir Hand-made nougatine, filled with a dark, intense chocolate ganache from Peru (68% cocoa) and covered in dark chocolate.
- Plaisir Hand-made nougatine, filled with a rich, creamy ganache made from subtly roasted Turkish hazelnuts and covered in milk chocolate.
- Séduction Handmade nougatine, filled with a smooth butter cream with a subtle note of refreshing raspberry and covered in strong, plain chocolate.
Neuhaus invented the Praline and has never stopped inventing. For more than 160 years, Neuhaus has been regarded as the quintessence of Belgian Chocolate excellence. Driven by a passion for innovation and a commitment to stay true to the standards of excellence their Master chocolatiers still uphold to this day. All Neuhaus pralines and truffles are still made entirely in Belgium and imported fresh weekly. Neuhaus proudly uses only UTZ-certified cocoa. The UTZ certification demands that the cocoa has been sourced following a strict code of conduct which helps to ensure better working conditions, wages and training for cocoa farmers and environmental protection for the land they farm. This product is certified Kosher Dairy under the supervision of the Chief Rabbinate of Holland.